"Proud To Be Indian": World Champion PV Sindhu After Arrival In India

PV Sindhu arrived at the Indira Gandhi International Airport in New Dew Delhi at midnight on Tuesday amid large fanfare after her historic World Championships triumph. Two-time silver-medallist PV Sindhu ended an agonising wait for an elusive gold with a maiden World Championships title on Sunday. On her arrival to the national capital, PV Sindhu, in a brief interaction with the media, thanked her coaches for her historic achievement. The 24-year-old from Hyderabad also said, it was a great moment for her and she is really proud to be an Indian. "I'd like to thank everyone, thanks to all my fans for blessings. I will work more hard and get many more medals. A much awaited win, missed it 2 times but I finally did it," PV Sindhu said. "A great moment for me. I am really very proud to be an Indian," she added.

from Videos https://ift.tt/33TD2AK

కామెంట్‌లు

ఈ బ్లాగ్ నుండి ప్రసిద్ధ పోస్ట్‌లు